SUMMER SALE, Get UP TO 40% DISCOUNT till 31st July
We added some unique features in this version 2.0. Check the below list to know the new features:
Introducing the most amazing plugin to create & manage events professionally. Add unlimited events at a glance.
If you want to add multiple speakers to your event, then eventin is a perfect choice for you. Choose your speaker category type organizer or speaker.
Are you facing issues regarding maintaining schedules? Don’t worry! With Eventin you can easily add any schedule at your convenient time.
Found something missing? May be you need something more to
make your life easier. Let us know.
Eventin gives you the full flexibility to customize anything you want. Show / Hide event time, location, total seats, organizers, schedules details, full address etc.
Get full control over the registration form that allows you to edit any field without having any coding skills.
Configure zoom settings, create & manage meetings, schedules directly from the dashboard. Add your information and automatically get the meeting id within seconds! Create zoom specific events completely free!
Eventin ensures multiple pre designed templates for the user. We added this unique template to display speaker images with available schedule. Explore readymade templates easily from the drop-down to showcase your speakers in an eye-catchy way.
Do you want your Purchaser to get notifications for upcoming events? Choose how many days before an event starts to send a reminder email to the Purchaser on that day. Make your event more interactive with Eventin!
Don't have any coding skills? No worries! Simply add elementor widget without touching a single line of code. Get multiple widgets including Event list, Speaker list, Schedule list, Zoom online video conference and more.
Get the benefit to easily print invoices after successful checkout.
Get reports of all the information which attendees have filled during the registration.
Choose any of the WordPress Plugins and start making your
own website. You can easily make the powerful site.
* Prices are in US dollars, excluding VAT. VAT can be charged depending on each country.
You can Show/Hide Event options like time , location , seats from Eventin=>Settings=>Details.
You can change speaker and event slug , date-time foramt , ticket price label and others general settings
from Eventin=>Settings=>General. After changing slug , refresh permalink to get change.
You have to give valid connection details in Eventin=>Settings=>User data. After fill up “Api key”, “Secret key”
enter “Save changes” and then check connection. After successful connection navigate to Eventin=>Zoom to create
a meeting.(Note: You must have successful connection to zoom api).You will get meeting id from zoom. Place your meeting id to shortcode (For instance: [etn_zoom_api_link meeting_id =’123456789′ link_only=’no’])
You can also create meeting and display from elementor widget.
You need to speaker , schedule to create an event .
1. Go to Eventin=>Speakers to create speaker . You can create speaker categories from Eventin=>Speaker categories.,
2. Go to Eventin=>schedules to create Schedule and assign schedule to the speaker.
3. Finally create event from Eventin=>Events with schedules , speakers , ticket information and others options.
You can display event , speaker , schedule either shortcode or elementor widget. Event has single page details.
4. You can also classify events in categories . To create event categories go to Eventin=>categories.
If you want to translate in a single language then you can use the Loco Translate plugin. For multi-language translation, you can use the WPML translator plugin. Simply install the plugin and activate it. After that, please complete the basic settings and you are good to go.
If you want to host an event without selling tickets, you can arrange it with WPEventin. Woocommerce is not mandatory in this scenario. In that case, simply skip enabling the “Sell on Woocommerce” option. On the other hand, you can enable selling tickets and put the event ticket price as zero(0), then it will act as a free event and your customers don’t have to pay for that event. In this way, you can skip the price of the tickets.
You can add a custom field with WPEventin PRO. Please login to your WordPress dashboard and click on Eventin. Then move to the settings submenu and then attendee. You will find the custom field options with the label “Extra field”. Solution key wp-admin -> Eventin -> Settings -> Attendee (Tab) -> Extra field.
You can get a 404 Not Found error for many reasons in WordPress. However, the most common reason for the 404 error is page permalink. In order to solve the permalink error, please login to your WordPress dashboard and click on settings. Then from permalink, select “ Post name” as permalink structure and save the settings. Solution key wp-admin -> settings -> permalink -> Post name -> Save Changes.
WPEventin is already compatible with popular plugins and themes. However, if you still get any conflict or are not showing the event details page properly, please open a support ticket here and our team is ready to solve the problem. If you see any other related error, use the same link for the support.
In order to change the date format, please login to your WordPress dashboard and click on Eventin. From the submenu click on settings and scroll down a little. You will get the date format option. Select “Date Format” from the dropdown and save the settings. Solution key wp-admin -> Eventin -> Settings -> Select Time Format -> Save Changes.
Yes. It’s possible to show upcoming and expire events with Elementor widgets. Edit the page with Elementor and then select the widgets from “EVENTIN EVENT”. You will see the options to set both upcoming and expire events. You can also set both (all) for the page.
Currently, QR code feature is not available in WPEventin. It’s in our feature list and we will add the features as soon as possible. Check the WPEventin roadmap for the live update.
Yes. WPEventin supports different page builders like DIVI builder, Visual Composer and Elementor page builder. You can use a shortcode for DIVI builder and Visual Composer. And the plugin has 15+ dedicated widgets for the Elementor page builder. Most of the widgets are FREE to use. However, WPEventin PRO will be required for a few specific widgets.
Currently, different ticket prices for single event features are not available in WPEventin. But It’s in our feature list and we will add the features as soon as possible. Check the WPEventin roadmap for the live update.
Currently, the recurring events feature is not available in WPEventin. But It’s in our feature list and we will add the features as soon as possible. Check the WPEventin roadmap for live updates.
To change your shop currency settings go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Currency Options and select your desired currency from the Currency drop down.
Listen to our satisfied customers to learn about their experience which you can be a part of too!
Looking for more features? Consider upgrading to WPEventin PRO to get premium features to create engaging event pages for your visitors.
* Fix : Version conflict fix * Fix : time format notice error fix * Fix : Speaker details page schedule issue fix * Tweak : Code optimization * Tweak : Show attendee extra field data on admin dashboard * New : Date-picker input support for attendee extra field
* Fix : Title link issue in speakers widget * Fix : Purchase report icon issue fix * Fix : Purchase report CSV export bug fix * Fix : Purchase report event filtering update * Tweak : Purchase report user experience update * New : New templates for speaker widgets * New : Resend event related emails from purchase report dashboard
* Fix : Validation fix * Fix : Events with same title conflicting while updating ticket stock * Fix : Events purchase report count issue fix * Fix : Shortcode generate issue fix * Tweak : Compatible with Polylang translation plugin * Tweak : Show event timezone on attendee ticket and Woocommerce invoice email * New : Timezone support added for events * New : Generate unique ID for attendee in attendee ticket, report and so on.
* Fix : Target blank issue fix * Fix : Advanced search issue fix Schedule widget date separator issue fix * Tweak : Constants replaced with functions for increasing memory efficiency
* Fix : Schedule list time issue fix on event single page * Fix : Schedule list time issue fix on speaker single page * Fix : Schedule list time issue fix on schedule widgets * New : Schedule style added for both list and tab
* Fix : Speaker profile page schedule time issue fix * New : Notification settings panel added * New : Notification settings added for sending event details * New : Send event details in Woocommerce invoice e-mail * New : Send event details in Zoom event e-mail * New : Search filter added to event archive page
* Fix : Fix attendee post count on dashboard dropdown * Fix : Ajax action updated for license module * Tweak : Auto play option added for slider widgets * Tweak : Upcoming and expired option added for event widgets * New : New widget for event FAQ * New : New event widget with tabs