If you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use ThemeWinter.
- Verifying your Account while register: Themewinter may ask you to verify your identification through various means when you register. If you have a registered email ID, Themewinter may send you a message to the same address that you have provided to identify the owner.
- One account Per Person: You are permitted to have only one account at a time on our website.
- Sharing Account Details: You are strictly restricted from sharing your account details with any third parties. If you face any security threat, inform us immediately.
- Account Security: You are bound to secure your account with a strong password to keep our services and confidential information such as licenses, etc.
Themewinter and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Themewinter. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Themewinter for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Themewinter will not be liable for the expenses or damages caused and/or suffered, Comments or for any liability on this website.
Themewinter reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We are providing you on a clean installation of WordPress or when activated without any changes. But we cannot guarantee that the products will work, if you modify any files or include third party applications.
No links should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, consequential damages or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. If any content that appears on your Website, we will not be responsible.
We will provide an email with your order details and other purchase information, after completing your payment policy.
You are not allowed to use Themewinter products for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose. It is strongly prohibited to use our products for your webpages that encourages: violence, pornography, vulgarity content, racism, terrorism, or any kind of warez software links.
If any link on our Website offense you, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will review requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
You will get our support via support tickets. There are no other channels like Facebook, twitter, phone or others.
What Kind of Support We Provide
We only provide support for our products only. You must need to provide site url with temporary admin access to find and solve your issues.
- Guide you for installation
- Guide you how to use
- Known bugs and issues
How Will You Get An Update?
After fixing any bug, we will release updates and may also notify the users from our support channel or official newsletter mail. We never customize our products or provide support for any 3rd party customization of our products.