RSVP (also known as Répondez s’il vous plaît) is a French term used for the phrase “Please, respond!” So, this term and event management has a strong connection because if anyone doesn’t respond to an invitation, the organizers won’t know how to deal with the attendee count, type of food, special guests, and so on.
In this blog, I will be listing out the 4+ Best RSVP WordPress Plugins in 2023 so you don’t have to go through any trial and error for your business.
How to Choose the Best RSVP Plugin & What Are The Metrics?
In order to choose the best RSVP WordPress plugins in 2023, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself first.
- Do you just want to get the attendee count?
- Do you want to keep a system where attendees can register more people as guests in the response?
- Do you want an RSVP form for a single type of event or are there many more types of events you want to organize?
- Will the event be a recurring event?
Because according to the answers you have for each question, the term “Best” may vary.
Best RSVP WordPress Plugins
Here I will list out the plugins along with the features and prices and at the bottom, I will choose the “Best” one according to the answer to the above questions.
1. The Events Calendar with Event Tickets
All you have to do is to install The Events Calendar first and then install Event Tickets and Registration and you’ll be good to go.
With Event Tickets, you won’t get any customized form but you will get some advanced widgets in the pro version.
- Events Taxonomies
- Calendar month view with tooltips
- Purchasing tickets for events by attendees
- Add RSVPs to posts, pages, and custom post types
- Ticket stock management
- Automatic ticket confirmation emails
- Responsive design that works on all devices
- And many more
Price: Bundle Starts from $699
Eventin is a WordPress-based Event Manager, Event Calendar, RSVP, and Event Tickets Manager Plugin for WooCommerce. It’s an all-in-one solution for all your event management hassles.
Single Event, Multi-Event, Recurring Event – name anything and you’ll be able to add an RSVP form to those events. You can see RSVP analytic reports for each of your events separately. You can also customize the options in the RSVP form.
You can add RSVP response and even add maximum attendee registration for each RSVP response which makes it easier to keep count of your attendees and their guests. There are even more cool features that are in the pipeline right now.
- Create RSVP forms while creating an event
- Get RSVP analytics for each individual event
- Customizable RSVP form options
- Additional attendee registration for single RSVP response
- RSVP response limit
- Manual Attendee Registration
- Frontend event submission
- Event schema markup for Google Rich Results
- Recurring Events
- Zoom integration for virtual or hybrid events
- PDF certificate builder
- WooCommerce and Stripe Payment system
- BuddyBoss Integration
- And many more
Price: Pro version starts from $69
WPForms is a WordPress form builder plugin with which you can build any sort of form from scratch. That also includes RSVP forms. You can either build an RSVP form from scratch or you can use their existing templates.
The existing RSVP templates include
- Potluck Invitation RSVP form
- Birthday Party Invitation RSVP form
- Party Invitation RSVP form
- New Years Party RSVP form
- Wedding Guest List form
- RSVP Tracker form
- Online Event Registration RSVP form
- Movie Night RSVP form
- Oscars Party RSVP form
- Super Bowl Party RSVP form
- Simple RSVP form
- And many more
All of these ready-made templates are customizable and easy to use.
- Online form builder
- GDPR friendly
- Ready-made form templates
- Spam protection
- Instant form notification
- Smart form confirmation
- Multi-page forms
- Smart conditional logic
- File uploads
- User registration form
- Post submissions
- Signature forms
- And many more
Price: Starts from $39.60
4. RSVP and Event Management
The RSVP and Event Management plugin was created with the vision to simplify attendee management. With this plugin, you can create RSVP forms for any sort of event you want. The plugin is very beginner friendly as well.
- Registration for private attendees
- Add custom questions
- Import and export attendees
- Attendees can add additional guests
- Passcode/No-Passcode to RSVP
- Email notifications
- And many more
Price: Pro version starts from $89
5. RSVP Maker
RSVPMaker is an event and Email marketing tool created for your convenience. It can handle scheduling, event marketing, and RSVP tracking. You can send emails to a small number of people through your web server.
Although this plugin doesn’t have that many active installations, it’s actually a pretty good plugin. You can add rsvp elements as blocks in WordPress while creating an event with it.
- Create RSVP Emails with WordPress blocks
- You can create, format, and edit RSVP Emails, Newsletters, and Notification Emails
- You can see lists of all sorts of Emails you have sent or unsubscribed
- You can create events, event templates, and add tags
- It has translations for multiple languages
WPForms: Best for creating any sort of RSVP forms you want. In fact, you can use it to build any kind of forms you want but it can’t give you a full-fledged event management solution because it is not built for that.
It’s a great choice for you if your main concern is question number one.
The Events Calendar with Event Tickets Plugin: It’s one of the most popular plugins for event solutions. It is quite reliable too. You can manage multiple types of events with it. But in order for you to manage events AND get an RSVP form, you NEED to have the event tickets plugin.
So, if you don’t have any problem with using two separate plugins (although they work together very well) for your operations, then this is quite good.
Eventin: With this single plugin, you can manage everything on your own. From creating a simple RSVP form to managing a full-fledged event. It even has features that will make your operations smoother than ever.
This covers all of your concerns so this should surely suit your business.
RSVP and Event Management: With this plugin, you can definitely manage any sort of event and send RSVP invitations with ease. If your concerns are the first three questions mentioned at the start of the blog, this might be the best choice for you.
RSVPMaker: RSVPMaker is a great and simple plugin for you to start with. It has great functionalities. It is also a very beginner-friendly WordPress plugin. This might be the best choice for you if your concerns are questions one and two.
In a nutshell, these are the most popular ones out there. But if you have any suggestions or if you think that I’ve missed out on any great RSVP WordPress Plugins, feel free to mention them in the comments.
If you think that this blog is useful or liked it very much, please share it on your favorite social media platform and let your friends know about these great plugins.