Another update for WP Eventin is here for you to enjoy. After our recent update, we have made a few more adjustments. These changes focuses on improving your experience in managing online events and selling tickets. Few other minor fixes have alwas been
WP Eventin 3.0.1 Changelog
Lets go through the changelog to get a summary of all the exciting new changes made to this plugin.
= Free 3.0.1 =
- Tweak : Recurring event details page date format update
- Tweak : Events are now getting recognized as WooCommerce order item after checkout
- Fix : Conflict with PayPal Payment Processor
- Fix : Event meta dropdown design issue on admin dashboard
- Fix : Recurring event price not updating on quantity change issue
= Pro 3.0.1 =
- Tweak : Min-max value validation update for event ticket
- Fix : Event Purchase Report page warning issue
- Fix : Recurring event Elementor widget bug while duplicating widget
- Fix : Error on log if Eventin-free is deactivated before pro
Sell Events as WooCommerce Order Items
WP Eventin was already integrated with WooCommerce which allowed you to sell tickets. Now we have made it possible for you to manage your events as WooCommerce order items You can check ticket stock, filter sold event lists and more! WooCommerce allows you flexible options in managing your sales.
Buy Event Tickets with PayPal
WooCommerce allows you to use PayPal to checkout. Now you can seamlessly integrate it with your event website. PayPal has over 400 million users worldwide making it one of the most popular payment method for users. Creating an event that allows users to buy tickets using PayPal will give you access to all of these users.
Update WP Eventin Now
Go ahead and update to WP Eventin to 3.0.1 to get these new changes. Our team is constantly updating this plugin to bring you the best features and experience. If you have any ideas on mind, you can share them with us on WP Eventin Roadmap. We are constantly looking for suggestions from our users to improve their experience.