Create an event with a single starting and ending date or add multiple events with multiple starting and ending dates.
Plan events by creating multiple custom schedules and repeat it for multiple events by adding them under one or multiple speakers.
Create repeated events for daily, weekly, monthly and annually with additional options for each till the specified period.
Create unique QR codes for guests who buy tickets and scan these QR codes at the event entrance to easily manage guests.
Dedicate a single page for speakers and organizers to share their name, short bio, social media links, company url and more.
Create multiple types of tickets for events such as ‘Early Bird’, ‘Regular’, ‘VIP’ and set different prices for different tickets.
Give attendees unique ticket IDs and track their attendance for individual events by filtering their data from the admin dashboard.
Display events with daily, weekly, monthly and annual views with Event Calendar to help attendees register for multiple events.
Track event guests with unique attendee tickets for each event attendee and view total ticket sales at a glance.
Get full control over the registration form by creating custom registration forms for attendees with unlimited extra fields.
Manage ticket stock simultaneously with WooCommerce order status and get access to WooCommerce payment gateways.
Maintain customer relationships with Fluent CRM integration and automate your email campaigns to save time.
Create and manage Zoom meetings and webinars directly from the dashboard and email attendees with Zoom credentials.
Found something missing? May be you need something more to
make your life easier. Let us know.
Listen to our satisfied customers to learn about their experience which you can be a part of too!
* Prices are in US dollars, excluding VAT. VAT can be charged depending on each country.
You can Show/Hide Event options like time , location , seats from Eventin=>Settings=>Details.
You can change speaker and event slug , date-time foramt , ticket price label and others general settings
from Eventin=>Settings=>General. After changing slug , refresh permalink to get change.
You have to give valid connection details in Eventin=>Settings=>User data. After fill up “Api key”, “Secret key”
enter “Save changes” and then check connection. After successful connection navigate to Eventin=>Zoom to create
a meeting.(Note: You must have successful connection to zoom api).You will get meeting id from zoom. Place your meeting id to shortcode (For instance: [etn_zoom_api_link meeting_id =’123456789′ link_only=’no’])
You can also create meeting and display from elementor widget.
You need to speaker , schedule to create an event .
1. Go to Eventin=>Speakers to create speaker . You can create speaker categories from Eventin=>Speaker categories.,
2. Go to Eventin=>schedules to create Schedule and assign schedule to the speaker.
3. Finally create event from Eventin=>Events with schedules , speakers , ticket information and others options.
You can display event , speaker , schedule either shortcode or elementor widget. Event has single page details.
4. You can also classify events in categories . To create event categories go to Eventin=>categories.
If you want to translate in a single language then you can use the Loco Translate plugin. For multi-language translation, you can use the WPML translator plugin. Simply install the plugin and activate it. After that, please complete the basic settings and you are good to go.
If you want to host an event without selling tickets, you can arrange it with WPEventin. Woocommerce is not mandatory in this scenario. In that case, simply skip enabling the “Sell on Woocommerce” option. On the other hand, you can enable selling tickets and put the event ticket price as zero(0), then it will act as a free event and your customers don’t have to pay for that event. In this way, you can skip the price of the tickets.
You can add a custom field with WPEventin PRO. Please login to your WordPress dashboard and click on Eventin. Then move to the settings submenu and then attendee. You will find the custom field options with the label “Extra field”. Solution key wp-admin -> Eventin -> Settings -> Attendee (Tab) -> Extra field.
You can get a 404 Not Found error for many reasons in WordPress. However, the most common reason for the 404 error is page permalink. In order to solve the permalink error, please login to your WordPress dashboard and click on settings. Then from permalink, select “ Post name” as permalink structure and save the settings. Solution key wp-admin -> settings -> permalink -> Post name -> Save Changes.
WPEventin is already compatible with popular plugins and themes. However, if you still get any conflict or are not showing the event details page properly, please open a support ticket here and our team is ready to solve the problem. If you see any other related error, use the same link for the support.
In order to change the date format, please login to your WordPress dashboard and click on Eventin. From the submenu click on settings and scroll down a little. You will get the date format option. Select “Date Format” from the dropdown and save the settings. Solution key wp-admin -> Eventin -> Settings -> Select Time Format -> Save Changes.
Yes. It’s possible to show upcoming and expire events with Elementor widgets. Edit the page with Elementor and then select the widgets from “EVENTIN EVENT”. You will see the options to set both upcoming and expire events. You can also set both (all) for the page.
Currently, QR code feature is not available in WPEventin. It’s in our feature list and we will add the features as soon as possible. Check the WPEventin roadmap for the live update.
Yes. WPEventin supports different page builders like DIVI builder, Visual Composer and Elementor page builder. You can use a shortcode for DIVI builder and Visual Composer. And the plugin has 15+ dedicated widgets for the Elementor page builder. Most of the widgets are FREE to use. However, WPEventin PRO will be required for a few specific widgets.
Currently, different ticket prices for single event features are not available in WPEventin. But It’s in our feature list and we will add the features as soon as possible. Check the WPEventin roadmap for the live update.
Currently, the recurring events feature is not available in WPEventin. But It’s in our feature list and we will add the features as soon as possible. Check the WPEventin roadmap for live updates.
To change your shop currency settings go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Currency Options and select your desired currency from the Currency drop down.
* New : Search event by location shortcode, widget * New : Show event location in google map * New : QR code segment * New : Attendee extra field - Checkbox input * New : Event with calendar list view widget in Elementor * Tweak : Style for Settings and CPT's * Fix : Ticket scanner undefine issue fixed
* New : Event Calendar Monthly List view * New : Event Calendar Weekly List view * New : Event Calendar Daily List view * Tweak : Price column in event details report and csv * Tweak : Design & Responsiveness of QR scanner view and popup response layout * Fix : Chrome browser end-time saving issue * Fix : Repeater title issue in CPT * Fix : Event banner meta conditional issue fixed
* New : New attendee ticket module * New : Actionable unique QR code for attendee management * New : Grounghogg CRM integration * Fix : General bug fixes
* New : Event monthly calendar view * New : Event yearly calendar view * New : Event daily calendar view * Tweak : Dashboard design update
* Tweak : Calendar module * Fix : Event metabox warning issue * Fix : Speaker metabox warning issue
* Fix : Sanitization and escaping fix * Fix : Event banner issue fix
* Fix : Text domain fix * Fix : Event registration deadline bug
* New : Fluent CRM integration * Tweak : Code refactor and performance optimization * Fix : Text domain issue * Fix : Event tab widget order by start/end date
* Fix : Elementor deprecated issue fix * Fix : Recurring event ticket widget fix
* Tweak : Change the container div name for ticket price increment issue * Tweak : Polylang conflict with WPML function